The LiveTrek Stealth
The stealthiest hardwired vehicle and machinery tracker around.
- The LiveTrek Stealth is designed to be easily hidden and does not need an external antenna. This will help to ensure that your car, 4x4, caravan, boat, jet ski, heavy machinery etc can be located in the event of theft, loss or accident.
- Park Mode uses a motion sensor to send you an alert a movement is detected on the vehicle.
- This tracker does not need to be charged ... ever! It connects to the battery (6-36 volts) of any vehicle, boat or machine, giving you peace of mind. It draws very little power specially when no movement is detected (less than 0.1A)
Lightning mode - Car stolen? Lightning mode will prompt the LiveTrek Sentinel to throw an location update every second for 60 seconds to help you get ahead of the offender.
- The tracker is supplied with a Vodafone Pay & Go SIM card. Very little data is needed for each location update so your running cost will be less than $20 for the entire year!
- Your tracker is viewed and controlled through our free app, available for Android and Apple devices.
- LiveTrek Stealth can easily be installed in a concealed location allowing you to view its current location on a smartphone.
- You can track multiple vehicles or boats on your phone. LiveTrek Stealth uses GPS satellites for fixing the location but requires the mobile network to send that data to your phone.
- If you wish, you can also share the location of your tracker with other smartphone users. This can be done by issuing them with codes that are specific to that tracker.
- A virtual boundary can be created and you will be notified when the tracker moves outside this designated area.
- Location history can be viewed for any day in the past week.
- Our trackers will only update when it is outside where Vodafone reception and GPS signal is available
- Our trackers may not update if it is in the garage or under shelter as GPS signal is not able to break through buildings.
- Our trackers will not update if there is no Vodafone reception.
- Accuracy is generally within few metres, however when under shelter or cover inaccuracies of up to 200 metre or more can occur. This is because when under shelter only sway/weak GPS signals will be detected. Sway GPS signals can be bounced in fromt all direction and from hundreds of metres away in dense areas.
- Lintek; Livetrek; We; do not take any liability of assets or items lost, it is the users responsbility to insure the product is charged and used in areas with the required reception and is in working condition.
- Accident alert feature may create false alarms because as not all bikers and bikes are created equal. This feature is more for road bikes and commuters thou false alarms can be triggered by a fast strava segment challenger flying over speed bumps and pot holes at times. Use feature at own descretion.
- Failure to top up the provided Vodafone Pay & Go card within 12 months will cause the SIM to become inactive. This means there is a charge of approximately $30 + top up credit to send the tracker back to us for a SIM replacement. You will be responsible for any de-installation or removal costs of the Stealth from your vehicle.
- Battery life is fully dependent on how active the tracker is, the signal strength and the update frequency. In 30 seconds update modes and 1-2 hours of movement a day means you'll get 3-5 days. The worse the reception the more the tracker will use power to hunt for better reception. While in 10 minute or 2 hour modes and minimal movement per day you can have the tracker last up to 3 weeks or more. We recommend that whenever your bike or asset is parked at home, always leave it on the charge before it's taken out again.